Michael Monroe - I LIVE TOO FAST TO DIE YOUNG
Worldwide Ex. Japan: June 10 2023
- 12" Red Coloured Vinyl
- CD Digipack
- 12" Blue D2C Exclusive Coloured Vinyl and special D2C bundles
- Digital Audio
The album 'I Live Too Fast To Die Young' is available on CD Digipak, 12” Red Vinyl, Signed Limited Edition 12” Vinyl with Alternative Artwork, Digital Download, Streaming and special D2C bundles now at this location.
“I live too fast to die young, it ain’t nothing when your head’s screwed on,” roars the Crown Prince of exciting, electric frontmen Michael Monroe, on his second album for Silver Lining Music. I Live Too Fast To Die Young, and let that be a victory cry of truth. In an era where pandemics and war are seamless bookends to a continually crazy society, Monroe & co decided to get together in December 2021 to follow up 2019’s critically acclaimed One Man Gang with 11 street-walking’, jive talking’, strutting ‘n’ swaggering procklamations that double down and deliver on that title.
The eleven lean, mean, raw power rock ‘n’ roll songs which make up I Live Too Fast To Die Young see Monroe swagger the streets like a rock-punk poet, a storyteller who’s seen it all from the hellholes of Helsinki to the late-nights in London’s St. Moritz with some trashy times in Tokyo to boot. Warm, funny, occasionally sad but ultimately upbeat, I Live Too Fast To Die Young brings the listener into the heart and soul of its creator.
Monroe tells tales of glory and observed stories, some pretty, some shitty, but all through a lens of eventual optimism, hope and a sense of dirty, cheeky late-night fun. Monroe’s lens has always been directed towards the upside, even after the greatest downs a man can suffer, and the sheer power of his positive energy infuses everything he comes into contact with.
With I Live Too Fast To Die Young, it is clear Michael Monroe is striding into the summer with a triumphant roar to offer you the real rock ‘n' roll escape of 2022.
I Live Too Fast To Die Young Track Listing:
|01 - Murder the Summer of Love|
|02 - Young Drunks & Old Alcoholics|
|03 - Derelict Palace|
|04 - All Fighter|
|05 - Everybody's Nobody|
|06 - Antisocialite|
|07 - Can't Stop Falling Apart|
|08 - Pagan Prayer|
|09 - No Guilt|
|10 - I Live Too Fast to Die Young|
|11 - Dearly Departed|
- Michael Monroe - lead vocals, harmonica
- Steve Conte - guitars, vocals
- Rich Jones - guitars, vocals
- Karl Rockfist - drums
- Sami Yaffa - bass, vocals, guitar
- Recorded and mixed by Erno “Error” Laitinen at Inkfish Studios, Helsinki, Finland
- Produced by Erno “Error” Laitinen, Michael Monroe, Rich Jones, Sami Yafa, Steve Conte & Karl Rockfist
- Mastered by Svante Forsbäck at Chartmakers
- Slash - guitar solo & additional guitars on “I Live Too Fast To Die Young”
- Lenni-Kalle Taipale - Piano on “Antisocialite” & “Can’t Stop Falling Apart”
- Suvi Aalto & Astrid Nicole - Additional backing vocals on “Can’t Stop Falling Apart” & “Murder The Summer Of Love”
- Neil Leyton - Additional backing vocals on “Everybody’s Nobody”, “Murder The Summer Of Love” & “All Fighter”
Follow Michael Monroe: