Here is the first instalment of “FRIDAY NIGHTS WITH EUROPE THE BAND”, the bands comments:
"Friends, Welcome to FRIDAY NIGHTS WITH EUROPE THE BAND! Here we are with a stream for 7 days of the 2013 Sweden Rock Festival Show. Enjoy! Joey / John / John / Mic / Ian”
The band will broadcast every Friday, kicking-off October 16th with a stream of the band’s 2013 Sweden Rock Festival Headline performance, followed by 5 special re-recordings of the bands greatest songs recorded during lockdown & wrapping up with 2016’s The Final Countdown 30th Anniversary show, recorded at London’s Roundhouse, on November 27th!
The band’s own film footage was compiled and edited by the band’s long-time video director Patric Ullaeus at rEvolver.se, with all audio mixed by famed producer Kevin Shirley. Also featured is a cameo voice-over by Scott Gorham.
Friday Nights With Europe The Band:
- October 16th – Live At Sweden Rock 2013, Headline performance featuring guests, Michael Schenker and Scott Gorham – 7:00 pm UK / 8:00 pm Central Europe
- October 23rd - Europe exclusive session 1 – 7:00 pm UK / 8:00 pm Central Europe
- October 30th - Europe exclusive session 2 – 7:00 pm UK / 8:00 pm Central Europe
- November 6th - Europe exclusive session 3 – 7:00 pm UK / 8:00 pm Central Europe
- November 13th - Europe exclusive session 4 – 7:00 pm UK / 8:00 pm Central Europe
- November 20th - Europe exclusive session 5 – 7:00 pm UK / 8:00 pm Central Europe
- November 27th – The Final Countdown 30th Anniversary show 2016, captured at London’s Roundhouse. (featuring the albums War Of Kings & The Final Countdown in their entirety, live) – 7:00 pm UK / 8:00 pm Central Europe